- BAs in Comparative Literature, French, and Spanish with a minor in Arabic from Penn State University
- MA in Comparative Literature from Penn State University
- Certificate in Literary Translation from University of Houston-Victoria
- Translation of gender and sexuality identities between languages and cultures.
- Human rights literature, refugee writers, and writers in exile using translation as a tool of subversion and propagation of message.
- Language’s role in identity formation.
- “Translation and Audience: Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Gold-Bug”” (http://www.journals.aiac.org.au/index.php/IJCLTS/article/view/3719/2995)
- “Le Rouge et le Noir: Marrakech Noir In Review” (https://www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2018/12/10/le-rouge-et-le-noir-marrakech-noir-in-review/)
- “Whats New in Translation: January 2019” (https://www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2019/01/07/whats-new-in-translation-january-2019/)
- “Rawness and Taboo: Kono Taeko’s Toddler Hunting and Other Stories in Review” (https://www.asymptotejournal.com/blog/2019/03/07/____-kono-taekos-toddler-hunting-and-other-stories-in-review/)