- 2020 expected MD, Columbia-Bassett Program
- 2015 MA in Comparative Literature, UCLA
- 2008 BA in Comparative Literature, Brown University
- The standardization and rhetoric of personal illness narratives
- August Strindberg’s “Inferno crisis” and theories of art.
- Non-human primate models of Fragile X Syndrome.
Field of Interestcritical medicine studies; disability studies; medical education; medical humanities
LanguagesSwedish and Korean
- Society and Genetics 5: Integrative Approaches to Human Biology and Society
- Comparative Literature 2CW: What Happened to Truth? Modern Literature and the Rise of Skepticism
- Disability Studies 101W: Introduction to Disability Studies