- Brown University (BA 2008)
- The standardization and rhetoric of personal illness narratives
- August Strindberg’s “Inferno crisis” and theories of art.
- Non-human primate models of Fragile X Syndrome.
• Beecher, Devin G., and David M. Washington. “Music as Social Medicine: Medical and Musical Perspectives on the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra.” New Directions for Youth Development, No. 125, Spring 2010: Print.
Field of InterestDisability studies; medical humanities; critical medicine studies; art; music; literature
LanguagesSwedish and Korean
- Society and Genetics 5: Integrative Approaches to Human Biology and Society
- Comparative Literature 2CW: What Happened to Truth? Modern Literature and the Rise of Skepticism
- Disability Studies 101W: Introduction to Disability Studies